Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Top 10 places to go for Breakfast in Blore

So I've been in Bangalore for about a year and a half now, and can safely say that there are some pretty decent breakfast places around town. Here's my top ten list:

- The Egg Factory [St. Marks Road]
- Sunny's [Lavelle Road]
- The Hole in the Wall Cafe [Koramangala]
- Citrus [Leela Palace]
- Le Jardin [The Oberoi]
- Don't Tell Mama for their "wake-up" sunday brunch
- The Olive Beach [Ashoknagar] for sunday brunch
- Lido @ the Ista [Ulsoor] for sunday brunch
- Poolside sunday brunch at the Windsor Manor
- Brunch at the Taj West End

** the above list is not ranked in any particular order, it's just a compilation of a few places I've been that offer a pretty decent spread on weekend mornings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manik said...

Thanks for the recco. Too bad I wake up by lunchtime on weekends. But I'll keep that list handy, incase I find myself awake early & hungry on some weekend.

Cheers
Manik

2:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home